Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What?!?! Where have I been?

I can not believe it. I just blogged about the Bundle Monster plates and now they are coming up with a new 25 piece set to be out in about 3 weeks?!?!? Really, wow talk about being out of the loop due to my Internet wireless router messing up and having to get all my info on my cell or when Im at the University. Great...Wow I'm so excited to try them now. OMG, I cant wait, my heart is a racing, lol. I am so going to buy these when they come out and according to another blogger, bundle monster says there will be enough for everyone and will be sold through amazon. Wow...is all  can say. Im upset that I had no idea and excited cause I've seen a few photos of what they are gonna look like and my gosh...GORGEOUS!!! Join in my excitement people!

No comments:

Post a Comment