Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nail Stamping...Have you tried it?

Nail stamping is something I discovered through youtube. I am a youtube fanatic! I was checking out my subscriptions when i came across nail art videos. I was like hmmm, I like to do my nails, but I really cant afford to go to the salon each week or so to get them done. So when watching a nail art video, I came across Konad Nail Stamping system. I was so intrigued. For those who dont know what nail stamping is, its where there are images engraved into these metal plates and nailpolish is brushed on then wiped away and then stamped onto your nailbed. It seems wierd, but so very simply and amazing! The image plate comes with 6-9 images (depending on the size of the images). All you do is grab a nailpolish and dab it over the image you want to use and with the nail scraper you wipe away the excess and with the stamping tool you press firmly and release, releasing the image onto the stamping tool where you then roll it onto your finger nail. Its crazy amazing. The youtube video made it seem like magic, I had to get one for myself. I went to a marketplace and had to order it. I however went with an affordable version of the Konad Nail Stamping which is BundleMonster. Wow what a deal. 21 nail imaging plates for $17.99 free shipping. I recieved the image plates and went on to making the cutest designs ever! I love that I can change my nails everyday if I wanted to. The only thing that happens now is that everytime Im out shopping, I check out the nailpolish! I recommend this nail stamping system for anyone who loves nails but cant afford to get them professionally done each week. Check it out, you wont regret it!
*quick note, to get the images to come out in the best quality, they sell Konad Special Polish which is at an average $6.99 each which is quite out there for those on a budget. I purchased 3, a black, white and silver. I figured those would be great basics and I love them. Check out amazon, and also go ahead and google these image plates and you'll be amazed how awesome your nails can be and for a steal compared to getting them done each week! Oh and I'd buy a great clear topcoat to make this images shine and last longer!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the follow!!! & the new bundle monster plates are going to have bigger images this time! =) So the full sized images should fit the whole nail, unlike the first set <33

    ReplyDelete