Sunday, April 17, 2011

Music discovery...well kind of

When on youtube last night, which is where I spend lots of my spare 'net time' I came across a totally talented guy who does a lot of cover songs but also has his own original songs and my golly, hes is amazing. I cant believe this guy isnt famous and making millions like so many musicians out there that for lack of a better word, suck. He's name is Alex Goot. Amazing! Simply amazing. He plays all his music on his own and sings on his own and totally makes the original song seem like a cover of his. He is so great. I first watched his video doing a cover of Hold it Against me from Britney Spears and hes version is totally wicked. He is so beast! You guys must check him out. He has his versions of the songs available on itunes and has an album called Songs I wish I wrote and its a must buy. By the way, he has so idea that I am mentioning him on my blog, since first off I am a first time blogger and have not one follower and 2nd this is my own personal honest opinion on this and anything that I mention on my blog from my 1st post to my last post. So seriously check him out on youtube! Hes simply amazing!

www.youtube.com/gootmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment